Here’s a list of all the available silicone gel scar creams (or at least the ones I am aware of).
There are many brands to choose from. Some contain 100% silicones while others are made of a mix of ingredients. This post is not about which cream is the best. It’s only an overview of what’s available on the consumer market.
I will review some of these products later on. Some have links to my review behind them.
Creams in this list that are not available on Amazon (see below) are linked to online stores that do sell them.
- ScarAway 100% Silicone Gel Serum
- Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel
- Scar Esthetique Healing & Reduction Cream (w/Silicone, Arnica, Antioxidants, Copper Peptides, Co-Q10,
- ScarGuard MD ScarGuard Scar Care (read my review)
- Rejuvasil (read my review )
- Pro-Sil Roll-On Scar Reduction Stick (by Biodermis)
- Scarsil Scars
- Cimeosil Scar Gel
- Sudden Change Scar Zone Topical Scar Diminishing Cream
- Xeragel 100% silicone ointment (by Biodermis)
- Dermatix Ultra (Currently much more affordable on Amazon.)
- Spectragel (polysiloxane)
- Zeraderm (not available in the U.S)